Quantum Monte Carlo Wiki Home
 Recent News
Jobs in Materials Computation and Computational Physics
--- Post job announcements to QMC community (spams will be aggressively removed).
HDF5 format for wave function data, July 30, 2008
--- working group on common data formats for the wavefunctions for QMC. Please join our discussion.
 Quantum Monte Carlo
Quantum Monte Carlo techniques are stochastic computer algorithms that simulate quantum systems, with the goal of accurately solving many-body problems.
To subscribe RSS Feeds, cut and paste the link.
- QMC Science News: how does QMC impact science (also see QMC applications)
- Student resources: how to get started and beyond
- Research resources: for active QMC researchers (books, websites, workshops, conferences, ...)
- QMC codes: open source and other
- Benchmark problems: to decide the strengths and weaknesses of existing methods
- QMC standards: to facilitate exchange & interfacing of computer code
- QMC applications: QMC papers listed by physical application
- Wiki Ideas Propose new pages or comment on others' ideas
- HDF5 format for wave function data: proposed standard for storing orbitals and related information in HDF5 portable binary files
 Getting started with this wiki
This is the home page for the QMC Wiki space; it will contain the master index. You are invited to add and edit, but please try to keep this page compact.
- How to contribute to QMC Wiki
- How to add a new user to QMC Wiki
- MediaWiki Editing Overview
- Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.
- MediaWiki FAQ
- Editing Cheatsheet
If you want to try editing on a throw-away page, mess with "Just Fooling Around".